The doctoral programme at Shobhit University is a premier source of rigorous and inter- disciplinary research in all areas of business management and public policy, including corporate strategy and policy, economics and social sciences, finance and control, marketing management, organization behavior and human resources management, production and operations management, quantitative methods and information systems, and public policy.
who will excel in their area of research by publishing quality work of international standards. Shobhit University, contributes to the creation and transmission of knowledge in all areas of business management, Organisational Behaviour, with emphasis on issues faced by corporates in India. It helps to meet the teaching and research manpower needs of academia and industry by producing highly skilled individuals with exceptional analytical ability and training in conducting specialized research The PhD at Shobhit University adheres to the following values:
- Emphasis on creation of theoretical and empirical knowledge in all areas of Finance, HR, Marketing, strategic management and public policy
- Professional ethics and intellectual honesty
- Focus on interdisciplinary research and training
- Building linkages and relationships with other leading universities and research organizations worldwide
A candidate seeking admission for the M.Phil./Ph.D. program shall possess, normally, the following qualifications:
- Any candidate who has passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate, or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned, shall also be eligible to appear for the Ph.D. admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in relevant field of Engineering / Technology of a University or its equivalent, with at least five years of experience in Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organizations / Private Industries / Service Sectors / Educational Institutions / any other State and Central Government Organizations.
To apply for the Ph.D. programme the University, eligible candidates may apply online using credit/debit card for payment or download and print the application form available on our website, and send the completed form along with Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.2,100/- non-refundable in favor of “Shobhit University” payable at Meerut / “Shobhit University” payable at Gangoh, one recent colour photograph and photocopies of all marksheets and certificates (see List of enclosures as per clause ‘L’)
Send in a A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the Central Coordinator, Ph.D. Admissions, at Shobhit University, NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut -250110, India. Write “Application for Ph.D. July 2016” on the envelope. Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
|S.No.||Description||University Fee||International Student Fee||Remarks|
|1.||Registration fee||Rs.10,000/||USD 500||One Time|
|2.||First Semester Fee||Rs.50,000/||USD 1500||Including course fee|
|3.||2nd, 3rd and 4th Semester||Rs.40,000/||USD 1200||Per Semester|
|4.||5th Semester up to the completion of degree||Rs.10,000/||USD 500||Per Semester|
|5.||Lab charges, if applicable||Rs.20,000/||USD 500||Per Year|
|6.||Thesis Evaluation Charges||Rs.25,000/||USD 750||At the time of submission of thesis|
|7.||Re-submission / Re-viva-voce fee||Rs.5,000/||USD 150||If applicable|
For any queries, candidates may see Ph.D. Regulations available on the University website (downloadable as pdf document) or contact Central Coordinator (Ph.D. Admissions) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates must visit our website Shobhit University periodically for updates / any other matters related to the admission procedures.