Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra
Medical College of Naturopathy Yogic Sciences
KUNWAR SHEKHAR VIJENDRA
MEDICAL COLLEGE OF NATUROPATHY YOGIC SCIENCES
(A Constituent College of Shobhit University, Gangoh)
To promote traditional way of healing, Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra College of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences was established by Shobhit University, Gangoh as its constituent college in 2016. The BNYS program offered by the college is a duly approved program of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The program is offered in accordance with the guideline provided by Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy.
The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a medical degree in India in the field of integrated naturopathy and yoga therapy. The degree is of 5 ½ years duration, including 1 year internship after passing 12th Science. The person having a BNYS degree can practice anywhere in India.
Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Medical College of Naturopathy Yogic Sciences, Shobhit University will become a pivot for development of this God's science globally. Our mission is :
- To facilitate the growth and development of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences Education.
- To impart high quality graduate and postgraduate training in all branches of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- To envision, organize and conduct research on various aspects of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences.
- To establish a Centre of Excellence that provides Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences medical care to suffering humanity.
Goals of Yoga Programs
- The Yoga Programs are aimed to train students to take up Yoga as a profession.
- To impart the knowledge about Yoga, its foundations and applications to the aspirants.
- To promote the awareness for positive health and personality development in the student through Yoga.
- Instilling and inculcating the general interest and inquisitive knowledge about Yoga for Health, personality development and spiritual evolution.
- To prepare institutionally trained Yoga professionals to impart Yoga training to all sections of the society.
- To prepare the graduates in Yoga to study the higher aspects of Yoga Education.